Winter Carriage Ride Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Seasonal Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Let's celebrate short winter days with horse drawn carriage rides through the snow on brisk afternoons! This pattern has a cozy, Victorian themed color palette and features a seriously cute couple spending a nice day exploring the village green.
Winter Carriage Ride Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Lugana in Oaken by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 78 stitches wide x 102 stitches tall|
|+ 5.6” wide x 7.3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|