Winter Carriage Ride Cross Stitch Pattern
Let's celebrate short winter days with horse drawn carriage rides through the snow on brisk afternoons! This pattern has a cozy, Victorian themed color palette and features a seriously cute couple spending a nice day exploring the village green.
Winter Carriage Ride Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Lugana in Oaken by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 78 stitches wide x 102 stitches tall|
|+ 5.6” wide x 7.3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.