Spring Garden Club PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
This Spring Garden Club's palette is full of bright and cheery springtime colors! This pattern features a lovely spring day spent with the local garden club at their greenhouse! They are getting ready for their annual plant sale and are working hard growing the most beautiful blooms.
Spring Garden Club PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Sprite from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 78 stitches wide x 102 stitches tall|
|+ 5.6” wide x 7.3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|