Autumn Harvest Festival Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Apple Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Get ready for fall with a trip to the Autumn Harvest Festival! Now is the time for apple picking with friends, steaming cups of hot apple cider and afternoons enjoying the cool weather. This counted cross stitch pattern features two people spending the day in the apple orchard.
Autumn Harvest Festival Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, The Gentle Art and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 14 ct Aida in Ale from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 78 stitches wide x 102 stitches tall|
|+ 5.6” wide x 7.3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|