Mysterious Halloween Town Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, City Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
This spooky little town is a happening spot. Frankenstein and his main squeeze have been seen checking out the local haunted house, a witch is treating herself to a cupcake from the bakery and of course there is a crow filled pumpkin patch in this counted cross stitch pattern. Mysterious Halloween Town is the companion piece to Midnight Way and A Very Merry Christmas Town.
Mysterious Halloween Town Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, The Gentle Art and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Wren by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|