A Very Merry Christmas Town Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Candy Cane Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
A Very Merry Christmas Town is the companion piece to Mysterious Halloween Town and Midnight Way! Santa and Mrs. Claus are getting ready for Christmas. The town is decked out in all of its holiday splendor and the elves are hard at work at the Christmas tree farm!
A Very Merry Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up onto two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Kreinik sparkle floss & The Gentle Art embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Arctic from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|