Midnight Way Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - 2020 Cross Stitch-a-Longs, All Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
Grab your broomsticks because it’s time to visit the bustling thoroughfare of Midnight Way. We’ll be stitching up the three main businesses along the way and meeting the various friends who call Midnight Way home.
Stitching for this SAL (stitch-a-long) begins on August 17th.
These charts arrive via email and will be stitched on one piece of fabric. If you purchase the chart after August 17th, you automatically receive all the charts in one file. $10.95 is a one time fee for the entire club.
- August 17th at 10 am PT
- August 31st at 10 am PT
- September 14th at 10 am PT
- September 28th at 10 am PT
Midnight Way Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- Schedule of clue releases and graphic showing how your project will be oriented on your fabric
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- August 17th - Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- August 17th - Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- August 17th - Color key with backstitching information
- August 17th - 11 total Pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Whimsey by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|