Once Upon a Time Sampler Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, All Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
Pattern also includes a chart of numbers 1-9 so you can easily customize your project.
- January - Snow White and Dwarves doing laundry
- February - The Frog Prince and Princess avoiding Cupid's arrows. Smooch!
- March - Three Little Pigs hiding from The Big Bad Wolf
- April - Goldilocks and the Three Porridge Loving Bears
- May - Jack and the Beanstalk
- June - The Princess and the Tiny Pea
- July - Thumbelina in her Walnut Shell Bed
- August - The Leaning Tower of Brahmin Musicians
- September - The Lovely Locked Rapunzel
- October - Cinderella on her way to the grand ball
- November - Little Red Riding Hood on her way to Grandmother's House
- December - Hansel and Gretel eating all the snacks!
Once Upon a Time Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black & white charts
- Color key
- Skin Tone Customization Guide
- Sixteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel in Doubloon from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 173 stitches wide x 246 stitches tall|
|+ 11.5” wide x 17.75” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|