Story Time Sampler PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
We absolutely love to read and thought it would be fantastic to create kawaii versions of the stories and characters we love! This pattern was a joy to design and it's a delightful stitch, it's incredibly fun watching all your favorite tales come to life as you work on this project! This is a best selling pattern for us with so many beautiful finished projects hung in libraries, book shops, classrooms, nurseries, family rooms and more around the world!Featured Stories
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Secret Garden
- Sherlock Holmes
- The Wizard of Oz
- Charlotte's Web
- Peter Pan
- Lady of Shalott
- Phantom of the Opera
- Black Beauty
- Anne of Green Gables
- Little Women
- A Christmas Carol
- *Bonus Block!* The Great Gatsby
Story Time PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Thirteen pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 32 ct Lugana in Storm from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 180 stitches tall|
|+ 8.2” wide x 11.2” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.