Happily Ever After Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Samplers Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
We absolutely love to read and thought it would be fantastic to create kawaii versions of the stories and characters we love! This pattern is inspired by stories that all have a HEA or, Happily Ever After! This is a great companion piece to Once Upon a Time Sampler and Story Time Sampler! All three samplers framed look amazing side by side in a nursery, library, craft room and more!Featured Stories
- Owl and the Pussycat
- Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Around The World in 80 Days
- Robin Hood
- Little House on the Prairie
- The Wind in the Willows
- Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp
- The Ugly Duckling
- The Sword in the Store
- Pride and Prejudice
- Sleeping Beauty
Happily Ever After Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Thirteen pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Helix from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 190 stitches tall|
|+ 9.4” wide x 13.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|