Happily Ever After PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
We absolutely love to read and thought it would be fantastic to create kawaii versions of the stories and characters we love! This pattern is inspired by stories that all have a HEA or, Happily Ever After! This is a great companion piece to Once Upon a Time Sampler and Story Time Sampler! All three samplers framed look amazing side by side in a nursery, library, craft room and more!Featured Stories
- Owl and the Pussycat
- Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Around The World in 80 Days
- Robin Hood
- Little House on the Prairie
- The Wind in the Willows
- Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp
- The Ugly Duckling
- The Sword in the Store
- Pride and Prejudice
- Sleeping Beauty
Happily Ever After PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Thirteen pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Helix from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 190 stitches tall|
|+ 9.4” wide x 13.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.