Midnight Way Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - 2020 Cross Stitch-a-Longs, All Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
Grab your broomsticks because it’s time to visit the bustling thoroughfare of Midnight Way. We’ll be stitching up the three main businesses along Midnight Way including Broom Hilda's Broom Shop, Cats and Bats Pet Shop and Ghost Writers Book Shop as well as meeting various friends who call this spooky little street home.
Midnight Way Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- 12 total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Whimsey by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|