Once Upon a Time Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern
We absolutely love to read and thought it would be fantastic to create kawaii versions of our favorite fairy tales! Once Upon a Time Sampler is an incredible heirloom project with so many sweet and fine details. This is a great companion piece to Happily Ever After and Story Time Sampler! All three samplers framed look amazing side by side in a nursery, library, craft room and more!
- January - Snow White and Dwarves doing laundry
- February - The Frog Prince and Princess avoiding Cupid's arrows. Smooch!
- March - Three Little Pigs hiding from The Big Bad Wolf
- April - Goldilocks and the Three Porridge Loving Bears
- May - Jack in the Beanstalk
- June - The Princess and the Tiny Pea
- July - Thumbelina in her Walnut Shell Bed
- August - The Leaning Tower of Brahmin Musicians
- September - The Lovely Locked Rapunzel
- October - Cinderella on her way to the grand ball
- November - Little Red Riding Hood on her way to Grandmother's House
- December - Hansel and Gretel eating all the snacks!
Once Upon a Time PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Color only charts!
- Expanded charts broken up over four pages in color. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in color Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Ten total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel in Doubloon from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 173 stitches wide x 246 stitches tall|
|+ 11.5” wide x 17.75” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.