Black Hat Society Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Halloween Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Welcome to the Black Hat Society. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays and to celebrate, we invite you to put on your black hat and join in on the fun! This trio of witchy friends are spell casting and creating all the potions they'll need in this counted cross stitch pattern.
This is the companion piece to our Secret Sleigh Society! If you loved that project, you are sure to love this Halloween themed project. This pattern incorporates our Frosted Pumpkin kawaii style, along with a lacy border with so many sweet and secret motifs. Try to see if you can pick them all out!
Black Hat Society Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Echo from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 129 stitches wide x 106 stitches tall|
|+ 9.2” wide x 7.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|