Secret Sleigh Society PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Welcome to the Secret Sleigh Society! Who is the Secret Sleigh Society? It's absolutely the elves of course, they are the secret behind Santa's success! They get the sleigh ready for all of the traveling he does, along with toy building and packing. Of course someone has to feed the reindeer a carrot right?
This is the companion piece to our Black Hat Society! If you loved that project, you are sure to love this Christmas themed project! This pattern incorporates our Frosted Pumpkin kawaii style, along with a lacy border with so many sweet and secret motifs. Try to see if you can pick them all out!
Secret Sleigh Society PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Lugana in Gingerbread (of course!) from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 129 stitches wide x 106 stitches tall|
|+ 9.2” wide x 7.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.