Miso Cute and Soy Cute Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Asian Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
One of our favorite things to do together is to brainstorm new patterns ideas at our favorite local sushi shop. Naturally we had to come up with the most kawaii pattern set dedicated to the things we love, from wasabi to cute rolls to the pretty bowls of rice, this counted cross stitch pattern is sure to please any fellow sushi lover.
The best part? This chart contains two projects in one. You'll receive charts and instructions to stitch two projects. Your mini pattern will be cut away and can be turned into a cute sachet, door hanger or ornament! Scissor Fob directions are included in the PDF.
Miso Cute! & Soy Cute! Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for sewing a scissor fob, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Ten total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Heroic by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Miso Cute! Pattern: 54 stitches wide x 107 stitches tall|
|+ Miso Cute! Pattern: 3.9” wide x7.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|+ Soy Cute! Bonus Pattern: 44 stitches wide x 44 stitches tall|
|+ Soy Cute! Bonus Pattern: 3.1” wide x 3.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|