Trick-or-Treat Costume Club Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Halloween Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Let's get ready to eat some candy. These trick-or-treaters are dressed up in the cutest costumes ever and getting excited for Halloween in this counted cross stitch pattern. To maximize the super pretty fabric we've used in the sample, you'll have charts and instructions to stitch two projects. One long horizontal chart and one mini scissor fob or ornament. Your mini pattern will be cut away and can be turned into a cute sachet, door hanger or scissor fob! The scissor fob directions are included.
Want to stitch up a matching Christmas version? We've got it!
Love making two patterns on one fabric? How about Miso Cute & Soy Cute?!
Trick-or-Treat Costume Club Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for how to make a scissor fob
- Instructions on how each chart should be stitched on a single piece of fabric. We've included a sample image to show you how this pattern is laid out. We use a low resolution image to deter copyright infringement, your copy within the PDF is very high quality. :)
- Sixteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC & Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Da Vinci by Picture This Plus
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Trick-or-Treat Costume Club Pattern: 177 stitches wide x 39 stitches tall|
|+ Trick-or-Treat Costume Club Pattern: 12.6” wide x 2.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|+ Bonus Pattern: 44 stitches wide x 44 stitches tall|
|+ Bonus Pattern: 3.1” wide x 3.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|