Zombieloaf Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Halloween Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Braaaaains, braaains, Zombieloaf wants BRAINS! Late one moonlit night, Sugarloaf was heading home from a long day at the Stitchery when he was swarmed and chomped on by some hungry zombies! Now he has turned into one! EEK! Thankfully he found the antidote and is back to being his happy little self but the memory of his zombie filled night can always be remembered with this patten!
Zombieloaf Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and The Gentle Art embroidery floss on 28 ct Lugana in Legacy by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 52 stitches wide x 50 stitches tall|
|+ 3.7” wide x 3.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct linen|