Year of the Rabbit Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Animal Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rabbit counted cross stitch pattern. Rabbit people are said to be kind, quiet, studious and extremely goal oriented. Of course our little guy is dressed in his fanciest clothes, spending his nights watching the stars and can't wait to see what comes his way this year. Our Year Of animal series contains a chart with a full set of numbers 1-9 so you can easily customize your lanterns to the year of your choice.
Check out our entire collection of Chinese zodiac patterns and supplies!
Year of the Rabbit Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Classic Colorworks and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Chime by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|