Woodland Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern
Woodland Sampler has been one of our best selling patterns of all time and it's easy to see why! Each month contains a seriously cute woodland creature along with the month name.
- January - Deer Couple
- February - Evening Raccoon
- March - Mushroom Terrarium
- April - Rainy Jackalope
- May - Seedlings & Gnome
- June - Lightning Bug Jar
- July - Dandelion Puffs & Fox
- August - Toadstools & Skunk
- September - Falling Leaves & Hedgehog Family
- October - Oak Leaves & Owl
- November - Acorn & Squirrel
- December - Winter Cabin
- Final Block - Cardinal & Jays with Customizeable Banner
Woodland Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts only!
- Complete chart on one page in color. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Expanded charts over multiple pages
- 0-9 number chart so you can customize the bottom date
- Color key with backstitching information
- Ten total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Cosmo metallic embroidery floss on 28 ct Linen in Natural by Charles Craft.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 101 stitches wide x 237 stitches tall|
|+ 7.2” wide x 16.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.