Winter Wonderland Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Winter wonderland counted cross stitch pattern has a cuddly polar bear out for an afternoon stroll in the snow with a large latte cup. He's wearing his favorite pink and gray polka dot scarf and red chevron striped sweater. To make this pattern extra adorable, we've added buttons from Just Another Button Company.
Winter Wonderland! Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Alchemy by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Curious how we make our cubes? Watch this video and have a 30 minute craft session with us or visit our Facebook SAL group and search "tutorial" for a step by step casual guide!