Welcome to Batty Bakery Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Halloween Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Originally featured in Just CrossStitch Special Collector's Halloween Issue 2018. We are now pleased to be able to offer it as a digital PDF pattern in our shop!
Welcome to Batty Bakery Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for sewing an ornament, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Lugana in French Lilac from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 51 stitches wide x 57 stitches tall|
|+ 3.6” wide x 4.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|