Trick or Treat Pals Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Bat Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Originally featured in Just CrossStitch Special Collector's Halloween Issue 2016. These two little trick or treaters are going door to door asking for all the goodies this Halloween. Have you ever seen a cuter mummy and werewolf duo?
Trick or Treat Pals Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Cauldron by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 39 stitches wide x 54 stitches tall|
|+ 2.8” wide x 3.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|