Trick or Treat Couple PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
The most popular couple in town! Frankenstein and his bride are ready to keep your scissors safe and Halloween ready or would make an adorable framed project for your Halloween decor!
Trick or Treat Couple PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions on how to sew a scissor fob, basic sewing machine skills required
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Cauldron from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 38 stitches wide x 35 stitches tall|
|+ 2.7” wide x 2.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.