Trick or Treat Couple Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Bird Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
The most popular couple in town are together in this mini counted cross stitch pattern. Frankenstein and his bride are ready to keep your scissors safe and Halloween ready or would make an adorable framed project for your Halloween decor. Pattern includes instructions for creating a scissor fob.
Trick or Treat Couple Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions on how to sew a scissor fob, basic sewing machine skills required
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Cauldron by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 38 stitches wide x 35 stitches tall|
|+ 2.7” wide x 2.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|