The Pumpkin Passport Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Travel Themed Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Get out your passport! It's time to take a journey around the world with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! We'll be visiting some fun countries and seeing their most popular tourist attractions. This project looks great hung in a family room or in an office! We even saw a super cute one in the classroom of a geography teacher!
- the Netherlands
The Pumpkin Passport Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Printable thread organizer
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Ale by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 190 stitches wide x 131 stitches tall|
|+ 13.6” wide x 9.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|