The Pumpkin Passport Cross Stitch Pattern
Get out your passport! It's time to take a journey around the world with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! We'll be visiting some fun countries and seeing their most popular tourist attractions. This project looks great hung in a family room or in an office! We even saw a super cute one in the classroom of a geography teacher!
- the Netherlands
The Pumpkin Passport Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Printable thread organizer
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Ale by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 190 stitches wide x 131 stitches tall|
|+ 13.6” wide x 9.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.