The Nutcracker Parade Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
The Nutcracker Parade is a counted cross stitch version of the Nutcracker Ballet, we thought that it would be fun to design a Nutcracker Parade! The chart features a candy border, three floats depicting characters from The Nutcracker and lots of snowflakes. The sugarplum fairy is especially cute dancing in the center.
The Nutcracker Parade Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on Cashel in Nessie by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 179 stitches wide x 84 stitches tall|
|+ 12.8” wide x 6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|