The Bee Keeper Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Bee Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Bzzzz! These two little bees are busy flying around some blooming thistles with sparkly wings and the sweetest honey jar. Makes a great scissor fob, stitched card and more!
The Bee Keeper Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and The Gentle Art embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Sand by Picture This Plus.
|The Bee Keeper Measures|
|+ 38 stitches wide x 35 stitches tall|
|+ 2.7” wide x 2.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|