Sweet Tooth Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Mini Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Sweet Tooth is just the sweetest pattern...pun intended!
This pattern would be super cute stitched up as a pillow for the tooth fairy or a treat for a favorite dental hygienist!
Sweet Tooth Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Evenweave in Rose by M.C.G. Textiles.
|Finished Project Measures|
|+ 38 stitches wide x 36 stitches tall|
|+ 2.7” wide x 2.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|