Sweet as Pie PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Sweet As Pie has been a very favorite pattern because it shares our love of two things: kawaii and sweets! Inspired by the talented bakers on The Great British Bake Off, this pattern contains 12 adorably kawaii pie slices, wrapped in a big pink bow and surrounded by an assortment of baking tools all enclosed in a delicious crust!Featured Pie Slices
- Lemon Meringue
- Chocolate Grasshopper
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Chocolate Cream
- Key Lime
- Oreo Cream
Sweet As Pie Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Adorable printable recipes for each pie in the pattern
Eighteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Sand by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 130 stitches wide x 136 stitches tall|
|+ 9.3” wide x 9.7” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.