Surf's Up Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Bookmark Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Surf's Up Dude! But seriously, how cute is this little surfing pineapple. We thought he'd be the greatest bookmark to use for summer reading time. Nothing says a perfect summer than a good book, sunglasses and catching some waves!
Surf's Up! Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Complete chart on one page in color. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Mint by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 31 stitches wide x 75 stitches tall|
|+ 2.2” wide x 5.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|