Snow Much Fun Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Originally featured in Just CrossStitch Special Holiday Issue 2017. We are now pleased to be able to offer it as a digital PDF pattern in our shop!
This little penguin is having snow much fun at the North Pole! He is making his way to Santa's workshop and along the way, enjoying all the snowflakes the North Pole has to offer!
Snow Much Fun at the North Pole Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for sewing an ornament, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Mint from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 39 stitches wide x 40 stitches tall|
|+ 2.8” wide x 2.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|