SnoGnome SnoCones Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Candy and Chocolate Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Snocones, get your snocones. In this cross stitch pattern, two cute little snognomes are selling extra sugary sweet snocones all winter long. They brought along their trusty toadstool (see what we did there! :)) to be able to get to the very bottom of their cart where all the best snocones flavors are.
SnoGnome SnoCones Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Tidal from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 65 stitches wide x 89 stitches tall|
|+ 4.6” wide x 6.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|