Penny's Potions Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Bat Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Originally released in Just CrossStitch October 2019 issue, we are so pleased to share with you Penny's Potions now available on our website.
This ornament features Penny the good little witch, making her way to her shop “Penny’s Potions.” She is zooming by on her favorite mode of transportation, an emerald green scooter!
Penny's Potions Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Crisp clear charts for home printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel in Pewter by Picture This Plus fabrics.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 62 stitches wide x 55 stitches tall|
|+ 4.4” wide x 3.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|