Pen Pals No. 215 - Christmas Eve Delivery Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Originally featured in Just CrossStitch Special Holiday Issue 2015. We are now pleased to be able to offer it as a digital PDF pattern in our shop!
Pen Pals is our series of patterns dedicated to our love of sending and receiving mail, stamps and seasonal cuteness!
It's time to make Christmas Eve deliveries! Santa and his favorite reindeer Rudolph are flying overhead, hitting all the houses and climbing down chimneys!
Pen Pals No. 215 Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information.
- Directions for sewing a scissor fob, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Eight total pages
Love all of the patterns? Check out the entire Pen Pals bundle at a discount!
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 49 stitches wide x 39 stitches tall|
|+ 3.1” wide x 2.4” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|