Pen Pals No. 204 St Patrick's Day Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Holiday Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Pen Pals is our series of counted cross stitch patterns dedicated to our love of sending and receiving mail, stamps and seasonal cuteness.
No. 204 - St Patrick's Day is dedicated to all things green and springy. This cute little girl is ready for the rain-y days ahead with her umbrella.
Pen Pals No. 204 Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Love all of the patterns? Check out the entire Pen Pals bundle at a discount!
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 39 stitches wide x 49 stitches tall|
|+ 2.8” wide x 3.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|