Oh My Gourd Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Cozy Autumn Collection Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
OMG. Oh my GOURD, of course. This fall inspired counted cross stitch pattern features the cutest little gourd trio getting ready to topple over because they just can't even handle all the decorative gourd ideas on Pinterest!
Oh My Gourd! Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Sand by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|