Nutcracker Ornament Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Originally featured in Just CrossStitch May/June Issue 2017. We are now pleased to be able to offer it as a digital PDF pattern in our shop!
Say hello to a very dapper nutcracker who is ready to add a little sparkle to your holiday season! This ornament is a quick stitch and would make a great addition to your tree or be given as a gift to someone special!
Nutcracker Ornament Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for sewing an ornament, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Kreinik embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Ale by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 30 stitches wide x 54 stitches tall|
|+ 2.1” wide x 3.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|