Luck & Clover Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Holiday Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Luck and clover and green all over. This counted cross stitch project would be a perfect addition to your St Patrick's Day decor or given as a gift to a fellow shamrock loving fan. Stitched in a festive palette of gold, greens with a hint of pink, it makes us green with envy over how cute your finished projects are!
Luck & Clover Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 32 ct Lugana in Heritage by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 3.6” wide x 4.2” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|