Little Red Riding Hood Stitch-a-Long Printed Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - 2021 Cross Stitch-a-longs, All Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
The Little Red Riding Hood Parade Stitch-A- Long. This is the companion chart to our beloved Nutcracker Parade pattern.
The theme of this parade is Little Red Riding Hood and we've designed a seriously cute chart of three parade floats featuring characters and scenes from this classic fairy tale all surrounded by floral folk art inspired border.
Available as a printed pattern that arrives via USPS. Each month you'll receive a package containing the newest installment. Choose from a full color pattern or black and white.
Little Red Riding Hood Parade Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Graphic featuring the clue and chart layout
- Full release schedule
- If you are ordering this pattern today, the charts automatically included in your purchase are:
Clue 1: Little Red Riding Hood at Grandma’s House Float
Little Red Riding Hood Parade Cross Cross Stitch Club Pattern schedule:
Clue 2: February 10, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 3: March 10, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 4: April 8, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 5: May 10, 2022 at 10 am PT
- Clue 6: June 10, 2022 at 10 am PT- finishing tutorial is released
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Spice by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 179 stitches wide x 84 stitches tall|
|+ 12.8” wide x 6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|