Liberty's Lights Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, America and Patriotic Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Stars, stripes and Liberty's lights. Stitch up this lovely Lady Liberty to add some flair to your 4th of July decor with this counted cross stitch pattern. The tiny Statue of Liberty is our favorite part.
Would you like to add a crown to your finished Liberty's Lights project? Click here to add one to your cube!
Liberty's Lights Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel in Heroic by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|