Jack's Halloween Dream Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Halloween Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
All Jack, our candy bucket mascot has ever wanted, is to be the star of a pattern! We are giving him the chance to show you his biggest dream, a Halloween night filled with sweet treats and shimmery ghoulish friends. In this project, you'll be stitching up a seriously cute Halloween hanging banner and spending time with Jack! His banner features a trio of subtle and spooky ghosts, so much candy and a dreamy lace border with bits of spiderwebs.
Please check out our blog post for all the supplies needed to complete Jack's Halloween Dream.
Jack's Halloween Dream Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Current chart includes: complete banner and assembly instructions
- 23 pages total
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Kreinik embroidery floss on Cashel in Bramble from Picture This Plus
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 111 stitches wide x 140 stitches tall|
|+ 7.9” wide x 10” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|