I Love You Deerly Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Animal Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
I Love You Deerly cross stitch chart features two sweet deer surrounded by cherry blossoms, crocus, spring blossoms and hearts. Makes not only an adorable Valentine's Day gift, but is also lovely for a new baby or wedding present. You can easily customize it by backstitching simple initials or a date at the bottom.
I Love You Deerly Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Bramble by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 75 stitches wide x 75 stitches tall|
|+ 5.4” wide x 5.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|