Holly Jolly Santa Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Alphabets Samplers Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Originally featured in Just CrossStitch November/December Issue 2015.
Have a holly jolly Christmas with this seriously cute sampler. It is the companion piece to Sleepy Hollow Sampler. This little sampler stitches up quick and has so many cute Christmas details. If you've never tried Fuzzy Stuff embroidery floss from Rainbow Gallery, this is a great project to try it on! We've used it for Santa's beard and the puff ball on his hat, it adds an extra level of fun along with hand dyed floss to this project.
Holly Jolly Santa Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Clear crisp charts for printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Check out all our alphabet samplers!
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on 32 ct Belfast in Gingerbread (of course!) by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 96 stitches tall|
|+ 3.6” wide x 6” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|