Holly Jolly Bandit Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Um, who is that little creature rummaging around the outside of the house? Is that a raccoon in a Santa suit? It sounds like it's the Holly Jolly Bandit! This seriously cute counted cross stitch pattern has a raccoon that is hindering...err helping Santa with his Christmas Eve deliveries. If you spy someone stealing your leftover wrapping paper, it's naturally him!
Holly Jolly Bandit Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white.
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 150 stitches wide x 30 stitches tall|
|+ 10.7” wide x 2.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|