Hello Autumn Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fall Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Hello Autumn. It's one of the best times of the year. Cooler weather, leaves changing colors, hayrides and visits to the local pumpkin patch are just a few of our favorite Autumn-y things in this counted cross stitch pattern.
This is a companion piece to Hello Spring and Hello Summer & Hello Winter. Check out the complete Hello Seasons! Bundle here!
Hello Autumn Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Clear crisp charts for printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Rosewood from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 53 stitches wide x 63 stitches tall|
|+ 3.8” wide x 4.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|