Happy St. Patrick's Day Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Animal Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! This sweet little lamb is spending time in some spring wildflowers after the rain. She's hoping there will be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but will settle for snacking on some fresh clover.
Happy St. Patrick's Day Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel in Aerial by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 75 stitches wide x 75 stitches tall|
|+ 5.4” wide x 5.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|