Happy Harvest Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Circular Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
A sweet pumpkin friend is wishing you a happy harvest! He's surrounded by autumn leaves, berries and acorns that are fun to stitch. We've used DMC in our sample but this pattern would be great for using up leftovers of hand dyed threads as well. This chart finishes up nicely in a 7 inch hoop for a cute display among your autumn and harvest home decor.
Happy Harvest Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Veldt by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 75 stitches wide x 70 stitches tall|
|+ 5.4” wide x 5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|