Greetings from the Parks Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Summer Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
In 2016 we launched our National Parks Birthday Club to commemorate the 100 year birthday of the parks. We had so much fun with that club, that we decided to celebrate the parks again!
Greetings from the Parks counted cross stitch pattern features different scenes from six different National Parks! Each scene has favorite landmarks, busy park rangers along with native flora and fauna.
Featured Scenes from the Parks Include
- Grand Teton National Park
- Arches National Park
- Everglades National Park
- Saguaro National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Lugana in Spice from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 107 stitches wide x 127 stitches tall|
|+ 7.6” wide x 8.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|