Greetings from the Beach Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Seasonal Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Nothing feels more relaxing than a summer vacation by the sea. Send your friends back a postcard with Greetings from the Beach. This counted cross stitch pattern features a mermaid, some under the sea creatures along with some seriously cute beach houses. A must have pattern for our friends who love sea side stitching retreats or vacations at the beach.
Greetings from the Beach Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Clear crisp charts for printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on Evenweave in Mushroom from M. C. G. Textiles.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 84 stitches wide x 56 stitches tall|
|+ 6” wide x 4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|