Ghouls Just Want To... Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Halloween Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
This Halloween counted cross stitch pattern will have you singing along to a familiar song while stitching these cute little ghosts up. Ghouls Just Want To...features two little ghouls getting down and "boo-geying" to their favorite tunes. Please put your hair in a side ponytail, grab your most favorite leg warmers and remember, ghouls, they want to have funnnnnn! Ohhhh ghouls, just want to have...that's allllll they reallllyyy wanttttttt!
Ghouls Just Want To... Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in French Lilac by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|