Fruit of the Month Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Seasonal Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
The ultimate in our collection of samplers- Fruit of the Month! Looking for a seriously cute pattern to hang in your kitchen? This is it! Big, detailed and expertly shaded kawaii fruit that are addictive to stitch!
This was our very first cross stitch monthly club in 2011. The design is exactly the same but we've reformatted the pattern to include expanded charts in both black and white and color. It's a big, beautiful and complex pattern full of the cutest, sweetest and sassiest fruits!
- January: Orange
- February: Grapefruit
- March: Kiwi
- April: Cherry
- May: Lemon
- June: Raspberry
- July: Strawberry
- August: Pear
- September: Apple
- October: Fig
- November: Pomegranate
- December: Kumquat
Fruit of the Month Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Each PDF is twenty-three total pages
- For ease of printing, we've created two PDFs and you receive both with your purchase. One PDF contains all black and white charts, one PDF contains all color charts.
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 14 ct Aida in Light Oatmeal from Charles Craft.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 164 stitches wide x 250 stitches tall|
|+ 11.7” wide x 17.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|