Cookies for the Easter Bunny PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
They can be all stitched on one fat 1/8th of fabric and turned into so many cute things! We've included directions to create chubby stuffed ornaments but the sky is the limit. They look adorable nested into a decorative bowl among Easter eggs, they'd make amazing pin cushions for sewing and stitching friends, with a longer ribbon they would make darling door hangers for around your home and we love them tucked among branches on a spring tree!
We have all the additional supplies needed to complete this project! You can find complete kits, Aida fabric, Cashel linen fabric, Rainbow Gallery Fuzzy Stuff and button packs to complete this project here!
Cookies for the Easter Bunny PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for how to make an ornament
- Instructions on how each chart should be stitched on a single piece of fabric.
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss and Rainbow Gallery Fuzzy Stuff on 28 ct Lugana in Pansy from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.